A heavy fabric used to cover floor is known as Rugs, Rugs are also known as carpets. Rugs are use to cover floor with a two layered fabric which is mainly made of wool or fiber like nylon, polyester, acrylic, etc. and are heated till they got their structure.
Rugs has been used from many centuries some use them as an honor, some uses them as art and some uses animal skin as Rugs. But, as said history repeats itself; again the trend of Rugs has started with more varieties and for different places. Nowadays, rugs are not only to cover floors but to cover walls too. Some of the types of Rugs which are in trend 2012 are –
- Woven “Rugs in trends” – Woven carpets are more expensive due to the procedure and manufacturing speed. They are made up of two different piles of woven fabric and thus called cut and loop rugs.
- Needle felt [“Rugs trends 2012”] – These carpets are made for rough uses and can be easily seen in hotels or market places.
- Tufted “& Rugs trends 2012” – This tufted rugs are used in our home for covering floor all around the world.
- Embroidery [“& Rugs trends 2012”] – Embroidery rugs are made on linen, this procedure takes a lot of time and patience for stitching a cloth. These rugs are mostly made by aristocratic women and their needles are made up of a bone which gives them more fine work comparing to steel needles.
- Hooked Up [Rugs trends 2012] – They are simple rugs made up by the method of burlap which means the pulling of cloth or wool strings through sturdy fabrics.
Some of the designs Rugs trends 2012 –
- Runway Look
- Natural or organic look
- Classic look