In today’s scenario, media is one of the most powerful sources to influence society. Mass media such as newspapers, television, radio stations, magazines & etc, are to be considered to be concentrations of power and also represents different ideological and religious views. Media plays an important role in anything from the initiating wars to the way a person lives in daily life. They influence what a person thinks and do, how they treat each other, what is the standard of their lifestyle, what are their needs such as food, shelter, work, etc…
Some of the major reasons why one should be in touch with Media are as follows -
- Education [Media] – A person who has studied [media], have a different opinion for each and everything about what is going around. Hence, an individual often have a high level of education and are trained in communication for their specific work.
- Awareness “Media” – It brings awareness “media” to its viewers about the things that a person needs and helps to update. There are many advertisements such as: pulse polio abhiyan, consumer forum, AIDS, etc.
- Knowledge [& Media] – It enhances a person’s knowledge [& media] about the things going in the world and surroundings, and what are the issues of discussions.
- Competition “& Media” – It provides information and knowledge about the subject and helps to survive in the struggle and competition “& media” at any stage of life.
- Rights & Media – Rights & media has always motivated us to do the things in more correct and proper manner under the roof of Law, and also support us to achieve it.
- Jobs [“& Media”] – Jobs are the main reason for unemployment in our country. So, to improve this drawback Government have come up with different types of abhiyans but due to lack of being in touch with media a major amount of people don’t know about this.
Thus, media plays an important role in our life and also it has caused us to make different and distinctive social decisions.